In this unprecedented time, we want to ensure we are continuing to communicate to our valued supporters, volunteers and community our COVID‐19 efforts and resources. Ascension is working to keep our community healthy during this time and prevent the spread of infection while also offering options for easier access to care. Below please find quick resources for reference.
- We have established a COVID‐19 hotline for Ascension Texas at 1‐833‐919‐1680. Available 6a‐midnight, the hotline is staffed by triage RNs who will respond to public questions and implement the most up‐to‐date screenings and protocols to guide patients to the most appropriate care setting, including staying at home and/or virtual options.
- Ascension Online Care is also offering video urgent care visits at a discounted rate of $20 so you can talk to a doctor from home. No insurance required. Use the code HOME at Ascension Online Care.
- Ascension is implementing temporary visitor restrictions, in both inpatient and outpatient settings, to minimize the spread of viral respiratory infections including COVID‐19. If you need to visit a hospital facility, please contact your site of care for instructions prior
- For a guide to talking to children about COVID-19 please reference the National Association of School Psychologists Parent Resource article provided by our Child Life team at Dell Children’s Medical Center.
- For more information and daily updates from Ascension please visit: https://healthcare.ascension.org/Specialty-Care/Coronavirus
- For ongoing COVID‐19 updates, visit the Centers for Disease Control website.
As our nation strives to limit the spread of COVID‐19, our federal, state and local governments have urged all of us to practice “social distancing” to limit exposure and protect our associates, patients and communities, particularly those most vulnerable to this disease. We encourage you to adhere to the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to minimize your exposure and support the health of our communities by avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance from others when possible.
We are grateful for your support. Please continue to pray for our communities and our fellow clinical associates, providers and those we are privileged to serve today and everyday.