DONOR ADVISED FUNDS
Establish a Seton Foundations or Dell Children’s Foundation Donor Advised Fund and join hundreds of individuals and families benefiting from exemplary service, local expertise and efficient resources to simplify your giving and maximize your impact.
Seton Foundations and Dell Children’s Foundation Donor Advised Funds are administered through the Austin Community Foundation. The funds are held and managed by ACF and we work in partnership to provide donor services and philanthropic advising to fundholders.
BENEFITS AND SERVICE
- Immediate charitable deduction for your gift (maximum amount allowable by law)
- Ability to consolidate all your charitable giving
- Ability to accept complex gifts – cash, appreciated stock, privately held stock, business interest, real estate, and other assets
- Option to invest in market or not
- Invested funds may be permanent (endowed) or 100% available for granting (quasi-endowed)
- Pass-through giving to Seton Foundations and/ or Dell Children’s Foundation (ex: complicated asset or desire for confidentiality)
- Easy and secure access to fund 24/7 through online donor portal
- Make grants online any time
- Invitations to exclusive fundholder events and networking opportunities
- Build a closer relationship with Seton Foundations and/or Dell Children’s Foundation
- More easily manage and budget your giving to Seton Foundations and/or Dell Children’s Foundation
You may open a Donor Advised Fund with a gift of cash, appreciated stock, mutual fund shares, closely held stock, real estate, retirement account, life insurance or a bequest or another deferred gift.
ACF DONOR ADVISED FUND PORTAL ACCESS
If you are already a Seton Foundations Donor Advised Fund member you can access the ACF Portal here: