We are dedicated to the people of Williamson County, heart and soul.
Ascension Seton Williamson has always been the first to bring transformative care and innovation to Williamson County. With the fast-paced growth of the area, the increasing need and demand allows us to bring world-class care directly to our community. Ascension Seton Williamson was the first hospital in the county to have a da Vinci Surgery Robot, the first hospital in the county to perform 1,000 robotically-led surgeries and the first hospital operating as a Level II Trauma Center in Williamson County. We are striving to continue to be the first to offer you comprehensive care close to home. Ascension Seton Williamson is the region’s safety net provider, a non-profit hospital dedicated to meeting the needs of the community, including the poor and vulnerable. Our goal is to change our community forever by providing transformative, patient-centered healthcare close to home.
The vision of Ascension Seton Williamson is to continue to be the pioneer of healthcare in Williamson County. We can achieve this by recruiting the best talent, practicing the highest level of care, and ensuring that we care for our community and the surrounding community as we build new programs in Williamson County.
A History of Firsts
- First da Vinci Surgery Robot in Williamson County, allowing our surgeons to perform minimally invasive surgery, leading to improved outcomes and reduced complications for our patients
- Performed 1,000 da Vinci surgeries in Central Texas in record-setting time
- First Level II Trauma Center in Williamson County
- First Veteran’s Recognition Program to recognize and honor patients who are veterans
- Received American College of Surgeons Site Review Recommendation as a Bariatric Center of Excellence.
Our goal is to not just meet the high demand for our services, but to raise the level of care through shortened wait times, increased presence in the communities we serve, advanced diagnostic imaging technologies and reduced hospital stays. Our goal is to be the leading provider in Williamson County for high-quality, patient-centered cardiac care.
The need for our heart expertise is accelerating.
Why invest in Ascension Seton Williamson?
Annually, Ascension Seton Williamson sees more than 60,000 patients, 30,000 emergency visits, and performs more than 3,350 surgeries. As these numbers continue to increase we are working hard to fulfill the demand by:
- Opening a new floor to increase the number of patient beds;
- Expanding the Mother Baby Department to include a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU); and
- Adding a team of new maternal fetal medicine and orthopedic physicians.
Your support will help thousands of people right here in Central Texas receive care close to home and will provide so much more than just access to care. Your support allows us to help our patients restore their quality of life, their family’s quality of life, and regain control of where and how they receive care. Your donation will pave the way for Ascension Seton Williamson as we continue to bring innovative, patient-centered care to our community.