The Vincentian Society
A special group of Seton benefactors have generously supported the Seton legacy through their estate plans and through the use of tax-effective gift planning strategies. If you are among these friends, we want to honor you as a member of the Vincentian Society.
Just as Seton’s founders did in 1902, you too can leave a legacy of caring for Central Texas through a gift as part of your estate or financial plan. And, while assuring the healthcare needs of generations to come, you can make a lasting statement of the values you hold dear.
Why tell us about your planned gift?
- Our experienced and professional Office of Planned Giving can assist you and your advisors in planning your gift.
- Ensure that your gift will be used efficiently for the purpose you intend.
- Be assured that your estate gift will be received in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Help Seton plan for our community’s future healthcare needs.
Members of the Vincentian Society may enjoy:
- A personalized Certificate of Appreciation
- Permanent listing in the Vincentian Society rolls
- A named endowment for an irrevocable gift of $10,000 or more
- Invitations to Vincentian Society functions
- Invitations to Seton Fund functions
- Subscription to the Seton Fund Planned Giving newsletter
- The statisfaction of sharing your blessings with those in need
For more information about the Vincentian Society, please contact us at (512) 324-1990.