LUXURY SILENT AUCTION GENEROUSLY SPONSORED BY
Dr. Christine Fisher/Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
Experience Cabo in Luxury
Generously donated by Bunkhouse Group and Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, A Ty Warner Property
- Take in the sights of the peaceful Baja peninsula with a two (2) night stay at Hotel San Cristóbal (Sunday-Thursday) in Todos Santos, Mexico. Positioned along the Tropic of Cancer and framed by the Sierra de la Laguna mountains, Punta Lobos, and the Pacific Ocean, this boutique hotel radiates sunsets and naturistic majesty.
- Treat yourself to a luxurious two (2) night stay in an Ocean View Junior Suite at Las Ventanas al Paraiso and enjoy daily breakfast for two (2) guests. Noted as one of the world’s premier destinations, Las Ventanas al Paraiso is a world class desert beach hideaway and a true window to paradise.
Details: Hotel San Cristóbal offer expires 5/1/2021, dates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Las Ventanas al Paraiso offer expires 4/25/2021. Las Ventanas al Paraiso reservations are subject to availability and blackout dates include: May 21-26, 2020, July 1-6, 2020, September 4-6, 2020, October 30-31, 2020, November 24-30, 2020, December 20-31, 2020, January 1-10, 2021, March 17-April 10, 2021, and all Saturdays from January-April 2020.
A Week in Teton Valley
Generously donated by Liz and Ben Barnes
- Enjoy a stay in a stunning and luxurious vacation home located at Huntsman Springs in Driggs, Idaho. This five (5) bedroom, four and a half (4 ½) bath home is nestled in the heart of Teton Valley on the West Slope of the Teton Mountain Range and accommodates up to ten (10) guests.
- The Teton Valley has something for visitors year-round and offers travelers the unmatched lifestyle of the Rocky Mountain west. During the winter months, the snow is abundant and perfect for Nordic Skiing in the Grand Targhee Ski Area, snowshoeing, dogsled tours, and snowcap adventures. In the Summer, the skiing gives way to phenomenal downhill mountain biking, hiking, fishing, river rafting, bird and wildlife watching.
- Guests with vehicles can take a day trip to Yellowstone National Park, which is just under two hours away from the house. Glacier National Park and Jackson Hole are also nearby to enjoy.
- Regardless of season, the unique combination of top-ranked fly fishing, nature preserve, and world class skiing 20 minutes away makes this destination spot an amazing trip for family and friends.
Details: Trip must be scheduled 90 days in advance and expires 4/25/2021. Dates are based on availability and must be mutually agreed upon by donor and winner.